The Original *Animals Voice Of Hope* BLACKLIST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE EXPOSE WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Rescued a Human Today.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder
Founder

I Rescued a Human Today. Empty
PostSubject: I Rescued a Human Today.   I Rescued a Human Today. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:06 pm

by Angelika Scherschel on Sunday, July 11, 2010 at 10:39am

Her eyes met mine as she walked down the corridor peering apprehensively into the kennels.
I felt her need instantly and knew I had to help her. I wagged my tail, not too exuberantly, so
she wouldn't be afraid.

As she stopped at my kennel I blocked her view from a little accident I had in the back of my
cage. I didn't want her to know that I hadn't been walked today. Sometimes the shelter keepers
get too busy and I didn't want her to think poorly of them.

As she read my kennel card, I hoped that she wouldn't feel sad about my past. I only have the
future to look forward to and want to make a difference in someone's life. She got down on
her knees and made little kissy sounds at me. I shoved my shoulder and side of my head up
against the bars to comfort her.

Gentle fingertips caressed my neck; she was desperate for companionship. A tear fell down her
cheek and I raised my paw to assure her that all would be well. Soon my kennel door opened
and her smile was so bright that I instantly jumped into her arms. I would promise to keep her
safe. I would promise to always be by her side. I would promise to do everything I could to see
that radiant smile and sparkle in her eyes. I was so fortunate that she came down my corridor.
So many more are out there who haven't walked the corridors. So many more to be saved. At
least I could save one.

I rescued a human today.

I Rescued a Human Today. 23507_1427807937465_1300803602_31186621_1372532_n
Back to top Go down
https://avohblacklist.forummotion.com

I Rescued a Human Today.
Page 1 of 1