The Original *Animals Voice Of Hope* BLACKLIST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE EXPOSE WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder
Founder

*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) Empty
PostSubject: *SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT)   *SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:29 am

Idea "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT),
owned by SCOTT MARTIN and APRIL HAND,
in Colorado Springs CO -
This training facility caused the death of an innocent dog:
a 2.5 year old American Bulldog named AVA!

*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) 163819_175003029208671_154556367920004_354403_1670170_n

Ava
*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) 167205_175002979208676_154556367920004_354398_2739236_n

Arrow by 'Bring AVA Home! Soldiers Dog Missing From Miltary Deployment Programs':
"We are very sad to report that we have found Ava has been put to sleep.
It is through a series of misfortunate events, bad decisions, lies, deceit and poor business practices that Ava is gone. We offer our sincerest condolences to Chris. We have worked tirelessly trying to gather any information to lead to Ava’s safe return. We have all shed many tears over what we have uncovered.

SGT Chris Dillon
*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) 163437_175003022542005_154556367920004_354402_1645445_n

At this time, we are awaiting veterinarian documentation to be able to provide a complete and accurate picture, as we are committed to providing the truth. But, we feel it is only fair to those that still continue to search that we come forward with what we know, as of now.

Ava, a 2 ½ year old American Bulldog was owned by SGT Chris Dillon. While Chris was deployed to Iraq, through a series of events, Ava was brought to Rocky Mountain Dog Trainers, owned by Scott Martin and April Hand, in Colorado Springs in June.

On June 11th, shortly after Ava arrived at Rocky Mountain Dog Trainers (RMDT) Scott and April did a story for Channel 5 News in Colorado Springs. During this Scott Martin and April Hand showcased Ava to local media, touting their program for deployed military members, where they would take care of deployed soldier’s dogs for a discounted rate for the length of their deployment. “Ava will wait there on her owner to return, but in the mean time get some added benefit out of her stay.” However, this is not what happened.

From June until late September/early October, Ava spent most of her time in a kennel at RMDT and was only fostered out for a approximately one week. In October Rmdt sold her to a local military couple rather than keeping to their promise of fostering Ava or caring for her at the facility. We have confirmed, through communication with the couple and through photos, the dog they adopted was Ava.

After a few days, they found Ava was aggressive to their other dog. They took Ava to a local veterinarian and the vet suggested he keep her for behavioral evaluation. After a few days, the vet suggested that Ava be put to sleep. She was put to sleep by the veterinarian in mid-October. She was never scanned."

*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) 179667_175002992542008_154556367920004_354399_2715919_n

Exclamation FYI:
Another couple of dogs are missing from this facility and they are not found yet. Another dog got killed...

*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) 179629_175003049208669_154556367920004_354405_4482990_n
Bring AVA Home! Soldiers Dog Missing From Miltary Deployment Programs:
Skittles is also missing from RMDT. A former volunteer there said she was taken by a lady, her toddler son and boyfriend. Apparently the verbal agreement was that she would take Skittles home for the night for a "test drive" and return the next day to sign adoption papers, pay the fee, etc. Neither the woman nor Skittles was ever seen again. Again, no reference check or home visit was done before letting her take the dog. No police report was filed.
Skittles was feral when she was pulled from the Georgia shelter so we are very concerned how she is doing. Please share her photo in hope that someone will recognize her!
Thank you!

PLEASE BE AWARE ABOUT THIS FACILITY!!!!
DON'T ENTRUST YOUR DOGS TO THEM!!

Source:
"Bring AVA Home! Soldiers Dog Missing From Miltary Deployment Program" group
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=139931599400392&set=a.132893310104221.21818.132126233514262

Read the full story here: http://www.king5.com/your-news/112175629.html

Exclamation Here the story from KKTV 11 NEWS:
Call for Action Investigation: The Search for Ava
http://www.kktv.com/callforaction/headlines/The_Search_for_Ava_112351184.html?storySection=story

*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) 169069_175007619208212_154556367920004_354502_2387894_n

KKTV 11 NEWS was investigating after getting a complaint about RMDT in August 2010!

Updated: 9:51 PM Sep 10, 2010
Call For Action Warning About Rocky Mountain Dog Trainers
Imagine taking your dog to a trainer and a few days later, he's missing.
Posted: 10:42 AM Aug 20, 2010
Reporter: Betty Sexton
Email Address: BSexton@kktv.com

Imagine taking your dog to a trainer and a few days later, he's missing.

11 News Is On Your Side with this Call For Action alert. Betty Sexton investigates what happened to one Colorado Springs family and the lesson we can all take away.

It all started with a complaint from a woman named Elizabeth Klug. "It was an absolute nightmare," Klug tells 11 News.

Elizabeth's dogs, Sullie and Finnie can be a little aggressive when strangers visit so she went online to find a trainer. She was impressed with the Rocky Mountain Dog Trainers Web site and the credentials for the owner and master trainer, Scott Martin.

She paid Scott a $1,312 deposit for his 30-day program to train and board her two dogs and her mother's miniature pinscher, too. But now she regrets it.

"If you love your animals, don't go anywhere near them," says Elizabeth.

She says three days after they dropped off the dogs, they went to visit, as they were encouraged to do. When they got there, Elizabeth was told one of the dogs had just gotten loose.

"We went around the back to where the kennels were. We did see Scott Martin and he immediately went back inside and didn't speak with us."

Elizabeth says that's when she and her husband started searching, near Nevada Avenue, a busy, four-lane street, and the surrounding area, which had a drainage ditch surrounded by tall grass and weeds.

"My husband eventually found him about 15-20 minutes later, covered in pond water in the bottom of the ditch near Nevada."

Elizabeth says once they recovered Finnie, she took all three dogs and asked Scott for a refund. "He said 'no problem, just call tomorrow during the business day and we'll get it taken care of.'"

But, a few days later, Elizabeth says she was told to read the contract, there would be no refund.

That's when Elizabeth made a Call For Action.

Our volunteer says Scott told her he would work out a refund with the family, but when the Klugs called back, they were again told, no refunds were due.

The 4-page contract the Klugs signed, addresses training and medical issues, but a refund policy isn't mentioned anywhere. Because of the confusion, Betty Sexton decided to talk to Scott face-to-face.

"Hi, I'm Betty with KKTV. We called you yesterday." Since Scott was meeting with a customer, a woman named April asked Betty to wait.

Later, Scott and April admitted that Finnie got loose and the Klugs found him, but they say it wasn't the picture the Klugs painted.

"Within five minutes, Finnie was found, so it's not like we had lost Finnie and he was covered in dirt and mud and suffering, no. He got loose," argues April.

Betty told them she understood that dogs will often run loose but when she asked about the refund policy, Scott became angry.

"Why don't you just say that in the contract, no refunds. It's not in there," Betty asks Scott.

"That's right. Do you dictate how I run my business?" responds Scott.

"Well, I'm just saying it would be easier for the customer..." Betty starts to say but is interrupted by Scott, " Get the f*** out of my face. Get out of my business," he demands as he gets in Betty's face.

"You're just as bad as the Klugs. You don't want to listen to nothing. We offered them everything. The fact remains, buyer's remorse." continues Scott.

And Scott's final words for KKTV: "The next time you come walking around here, watch out for the Pit bull."

Betty asked Scott about his criminal record before she leaves the business and he replies, "oh, and a long one, too."
Betty: "Oh, so you're threatening me now?"

KKTV didn't get a chance to ask Scott about a diploma hanging in his lobby and one he mentioned in a Web posting. It says he graduated from Denver University with a Bachelor of Arts in Zoology in 2002 from the Penn Zelink School of Science. DU tells 11 News they haven't offered a zoology degree for at least 100 years and they don't have a Penn Zelink School of Science.

After some investigating, Betty was able to find the Penn Zelink School of Science but it was not a prestigious college campus- it's actually on a Web site called "Magic Mill" that sells fake diplomas, two for $17.

Remember, before you hire anyone, do your homework. Rocky Mountain Dog Trainers has only been in business six months and in that time, the Better Business Bureau has given a C- rating, because of four complaints.

The BBB also ordered the Rocky Mountain Dog Trainers to stop using its logo on it's Web site implying it's a member, when it isn't.

Dog training is a $7 billion a year business and in Colorado, anyone can call themselves a dog trainer, since no official training or course work is required. Don't ever be afraid to ask about a company's refund policy. That way both parties know what's expected if things don't work out.

April Hand, from the Rocky Mountain Dog Trainers, called 11 News last night and when we asked her for a statement she says, "The total bill was $2,625 and the deposit was $1,312. Like many other deposits, that is non-refundable. They have only a limited amount of room and had to turn away other customers because the space had been reserved."

source:
http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/101166449.html?storySection=story

******** UPDATE ************
Bring AVA Home! Soldiers Dog Missing From Miltary Deployment Program Colorado Court Database

Case Number: 2010CR3265(District) Date Filed: 2010-09-09

People Of The State Of Colorado Vs. Martin, Scott Allen
Theft
Summary

Judge: Gregory Robert Werner
Court: El Paso County
Division: 15
EFiled: Y
Appealed:

Case Status

Mandatory Restraining Order Granted;

Judge or Magistrate
Name BAR Number
Gregory Robert Werner 17532

Agency
Agency Agency Case Tkt/Summons Nbr Arrest Nbr
CO Springs Police Dept 10-11428

Related Cases
Location Case Number Related Reason Name

Participants
Litigant Attorney
Martin, Scott Allen Public Defender
Defendant 1 Role: Deputy Public Defender
DOB: 07/20/1972 BAR: 900002
Race: Caucasian

Charges
Count Date Details
1 03/15/2010 Charges: Forgery Dev/poss Document-making Implem

Statute: 18-5-109(1)(d)

Class: F6 (Class 6 Felony)

Offense Date From: 03/15/2010

BAC: 0.000

Plea Date: 04/18/2011

Plea: Plea to Lesser Charge

Disposition Date: 04/18/2011

Disposition: Guilty
vor 9 Stunden · Gefällt mir · 2 Personen

Tammie Robbins:
hey guys sorry took me so long wanted to get everything wrapped up i didnt have to fly to co for trial scott decided to plead gulity this am at 9am he thru a fit in court not wanting to plea so the plea is in and the sentencing will begin in june in the mean time i tried last summer to warn people about scott when the 1st interview broke i helped betty with all the info i had being that i was married to this non human i left the state for i was scared of him he has a rap sheet 27 pages the more betty pushed the more i helped kathy and paula were there for me the whole time i warned a lady in shreveport that i was to rescue mighy last summer for sloan there was noway i was going to get mighty and put him in scott and aprils care scott is very abusive mentally and physically sloan understood and made arrangements for mighty to be picked up it bothered me that scott was with april and married also the wife knew all that was going on it was a family business she was always up there and knows scotts everymove laurie his wife didnt know there was a mandory restraing order so guess wwhat scott laurie and april read the link laurie doesnt believe scott did this and i was making everything up well guess what scott needs to be STOPPED HANDLING AND RESCUEING ANIMALS PAULA you and kathy are wonderful and god has bleesed us with you guys and the others that are doing everything to help find the others im very sorry chris all this happened hopfully scott april and laurie will get whats coming to them

Mckinley Kathy Well i hope its over He can not leave state per ex wife or he will be picked up judge put bond on him and if he messes up thats it.Cant believe hes saying hes off to california with alfie and then its done RMDT well that was closed long time ago.
vor 36 Minuten · Gefällt mir nicht mehr · 1 Person

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://avohblacklist.forummotion.com
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: The latest rambling from Scott Martin, posted today: "RMDT Angel is no more!"   *SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:26 am

*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) 168776_143165802410305_132126233514262_260692_4739104_n

The latest rambling from Scott Martin, posted today,

"RMDT Angel is no more!"
.by Scott Rmdt on Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 10:25am.

"So I would like to take the time to say thank you to the rescue folks that was supposed to be here and it seems you were always nice and showed patience with us as we had to constantly weed through all the wild stories. Now that your alls fun is about over and for the most part the owners of Ava's page are about as smart as a dog bisque. None of you had any right to come after April or her family, mine or my family and our many happy customers and fans, the time you wasted squawking like hens a lot of pups feel through the cracks. You all made up stories and responded to who you wanted to and thought you were going to be the mother hens. You all with your husband Erik tried to put me out there as a loose cannon, ugh hello I am, that’s why people trust me with the worst of the worst. But thank you for proving again that you all were malicious and stupid had it screened shot and never seen folks run on the internet so fast. You succeeded in gaining Aprils trust for a minute, but you shown through like jerky’s. You doctored up photo's lied without clearing things up and all this is considered harassment in the worst way as this has affected us very hard financially, so as of now as far as I know Ms. April is no more, now it’s just me and I’m the nicer of the two. So to Paula and Missy why when I offer the only legal solution to the Isabella saga you ignore me, Paula I have asked you numerous times to call me, not a one, all you do is run your mouth. Your interest in these dogs that you have no business in anyway, that’s why I never answered your fat demands, "what right do you have" so back up. We are still working on a couple and some you all never knew about, and to some of you, There are customers just waiting to come after some of you for harassment, and bulling them you should feel ashamed, you tried to get us in trouble for anything and everything and for what your jealous? Who knows, yes our lives were glamorous and fun filled and we were the American Dream with an attitude. We went toe to toe with directors of AC's went up against Senators and went toe to toe with Alabama Huntsville and pulled of a amazing rescue that no other organization did or could do, it’s a shame the ending was such a travesty. That’s why we are who we are, there is going to be mistakes some bad some not so, but we made it up in all the pups that are in homes and making a couple people smile every day, you see my whole goal in life is to make the world a better place and make a change. We did that everyday day in and day out, whether it was the dogs or the volunteers, to the rescues and transporters, someone’s life we touched every day and most of the time in a good way. Through all of this I lost my vision and my passion and my partner. I'm sorry, I became bitter and angry that peop-le could do something like this to us, and in actually it was me that caused this, not my temper bur my deceit to the world. And asked would I do it all over again, HELL YES! Bring on that fake piece of paper if it means one dog gets saved that joke was worth it. But without the deceit this time. April will not be part of the RMDT somewhere down the road. So I hope I can make it as impactful as the original one was. Time will pass and all the wrinkles ironed out and the folks responsible for the attacks that were unjust, held accountable for their actions. RMDT will always be known for the Power House that we were, and will be again in the near future. I would like to thank our loyal fans and customers that stuck by us and the new friends I met throughout this. I'm not sure if April is going to do a final post, I'm sure she will, but after she does leave it at that, let her be the person that she thinks that she wants to be giving her the respect that you did not give us in this mess. I’m still working on 11 more dogs and 6 military dogs to track and locate. I have talked to some, and am confident all will be found, This travesty has cost the lives of many pups and you don’t see it, but it also took a good person with a passion away from rescuing, so your lynching is going to cost more dogs to loose in the big scheme of things, C'mon everybody what’s my favorite saying, "Think Outside the Box"

So here at the end of this, I have to apologize to a lot of you, my girls, my ex-wife Laurie, some friends and of course April and her girls. I ruined what could of been because I was bitter, but just know you all taught me a lot in the last year, and that’s how to kick twice as much ass next time, no really that no matter what, we can all be fixed with the proper guidance and the right path as this is what I give the worst dogs in the country, a chance and a better life forever. Thank you all for reading this. I guess I am getting the writing skills back too, watch out Brooklyn. Here we come.............Thanks, written with Love and Respect DOGGIE"
Added January 30 · Like ·

COMMENTS:

Bring AVA Home! Soldiers Dog Missing From Miltary Deployment Program There are 48 photos attached to this on Scott Rmdt's facebook page.
January 30 at 12:41pm · Like

Lee Mcallister i have an idea that hes talking through his rear end.
January 30 at 12:49pm · Like · 3 people

Laura Bailey is he off his rocker?
January 30 at 12:51pm · Like · 1 person

Nicolle Ryan He's a retard. Abusing dogs is not good. He needs meds bad. And i will watch and wait and if he starts up another abuse ring i will be there to tell people what he's doing to their dogs. What about making profit on dogs that were not yours to sell. You drug yourself through the dirt, and there is no going back the curtain has been raised and everyone can see you for what you are. A scumbag. Have fun in jail.
January 30 at 12:52pm · Like · 4 people

Emma Anderson O.O it took me five years to read this artical
January 30 at 1:27pm · Like · 1 person

Laurie McKeever Stahle Confused- most of these pictures are old. All everyone wanted was to see new pictures of these dogs- rather than wasting time rambling, why not just post new pictures of the dogs and show they are OK?
January 30 at 1:54pm · Like · 1 person

Mckinley Kathy Doesnt look like his writing and he isnt going anywhere he stills has a court hearing.He writes as if he is a hero and that he isnt.He sold a heros dog although and never mentioned anything of ava New friends they will find out about him and one scam after another.He will never be a success at the dog business because first he treat them bad and he has no business with even a pet of his own.His friends that he says he has im sure are the ex cons.We all will be glad the chapter will end.Someday soon i hope.
January 30 at 2:00pm · Like · 2 people

Mary-Jane Matheson Run, that would be you. You delete what is convenient. Your life is totally dysfunctional, which I suspect it has been since you were a child!! How dare you slam people that are cleaning up your sad, dirty disgusting mess! You have done nothing to help. Don't come on and pretend you have been victimized, you are the perpetrator here. You are nothing short of an abuser. You have a long list of victims. You cause hurt to humans and animals and are delusional to think you would ever succeed in the rescue world. Maybe your next sentence they won't put you in the klinker but rather a psych ward...if someone took the time to profile you.
Paula has put her heart into this for the dogs, and paid out of pocket, as well as a couple others. But you being the unintelligent creep you are have nothing better to do than sling your redneck mud around and throw insults and threats. Dogs lives have been saved in Ava's memory, NO thanks to you. So you just stand on your lonely pedestal and cry wolf...again. Another thing, the comment you made about April's former husband comitting suicide, how low can you go. You make me so sick!!
Quit wasting all this time of yours rambling. Quit knocking good people down. It isn't working. Do something to help somebody... after you help yourself. You should be totally ashamed of yourself.
January 30 at 2:19pm · Like · 7 people

Mckinley Kathy Well said Mary he is a very very sick human beast and does need very much help but that personality trait is one that is very hard to trat takes years and they have to be willing and he will never swallow his pride to get that.Sadly he would be happier on some meds that would calm him down.Sadly the laws protect the mentally ill and hospitals most closed and they can only put in if they threatned to kill them selfs or harm some one homiciidal.Its sad but look at the guy in arizona the shooter.He was crazy and should of been put away sadly no one responded to his crazy actions before the shooting.He needs a evaluation for sure.Sadly they put the crazies in prisons and that doesnt help them.Im sure he had a bad up bringing lacking the role model He has no empathy for anything anyone people with his disorder cant see how others feel but i still think hes has more than one disorder.He cant go on forever this way and if he thinks he can run away from what hes done and start new it wont work.He thinks hes cleaver and can out do any one but thats his false belief.He lives in a dream state.Yes no one ruinned him but him self hes less than a human being in my thoughts he isnt a trainer hes a abuser cant even imagine how he took his anger out on poor helpless animals.
January 30 at 2:42pm · Like · 2 people

Mckinley Kathy treat i missed a word
January 30 at 2:42pm · Like

Mckinley Kathy Oh yes scott it was a joke alright it was a scam.Thats a stupid remark you would do again which means you would lie on false experience false crenditials.Scott you do not have the temperment to train dogs anyone that is explosive as you and the temper you have shown has no business with a animal or by that matter i would not even allow children around.Wha ruinned you was not anyone but your lies,your ramblings and your sickness.No matter where you go you will always face opposition.Lots of the rescues have seen the light,they gave you the benefit of doubt after first story but this was icing on cake.Why do you always use threats of law suits,harassement?You ramble that on and on. No one is scared of those threats do you understand that.You are not the victim the poor dogs and the folks that took to you lies.Your reputation is gone because of you.I dont think you have any feelings for any one or thing.You live in a imagination world.You will be the one that goes down for your deceptions.I knew back in summer what you were by the way my rottie is a full rottie and is 12 years old and in excellent shape and well behaved.She brought much joy to people when she was a pet therapy dog and is treated around here like family.By the way the oldest rottie on record was 14 when he died,i think she might break that.As far as my birds they are well fed and always will be.I go through about 30 pounds a week. Training dogs is easy as it has been for me,no shock collars,no spraying stuff on them,you might be able to train a dog to be mean and i know some you did.I enjoy pets,treat them with compasion,love take care of them and thats simple.They are smart and figure out who is the boss and i have never had trouble just lots of love back.So admit up to the fact you made many mistakes on lies,deceptions and there is no other excuses.The animal lovers are right to try to save these dogs and i thank Paula and the many others for a very well done job.As far as hurting April,children no one did that either.It again goes back to you.Stop projecting what you are on others.You really did a good job this time proving who you were.Brooklyn is alot different than the springs.They will know your coming Scott Rmdt Martin or your new name.Under all the names you are who is really the Scott?You hate women the cuss words prove that,maybe your mother hurt you left whatever.Grow up and be a man not a little wounded boy as you act.
January 30 at 3:35pm · Like · 2 people

Lee Mcallister too bad this pic wasnt better focused,,,,,
January 30 at 4:24pm · Like

Mary-Jane Matheson Why Lee?
January 30 at 7:24pm · Like

Bring AVA Home! Soldiers Dog Missing From Miltary Deployment Program I posted this earlier today but it isn't showing up. Let me try it again...
I can promise not a single photo has been "doctored". NO ONE has been harassed by me. I have made up NO stories! ALL dogs who have fallen through the cracks that have been found in this whole mess are getting vetting, training, and love...some of it put directly on MY credit card!
I am trying to clean up the mess HE created and find the rescues HE sold. I will not stand for his lies and abuse any more.
I will be speaking with our attorney TODAY!
Enough is enough!
Paula
January 30 at 8:59pm · Like · 6 people

Ellen Fassnacht This SOB Scott should have somebody proof reading his BS...I guess he never went to school or maybe not for long...which I understand otherwise he would know "You abuse animals, you get punished for it".
I write better than he does and English is my second language...
Medical Treatment for this guy Scott?..Hell NO...lock him up and through the key away...60 miles out in the ocean Smile
January 30 at 11:25pm · Like · 5 people

Erin Crossposter Darn it you guys..he is out financially...poor guy...how's a poor, down on his luck through no fault of his own guy supposed to con people now..cause we only lynch innocent people...lol...
January 31 at 6:59am · Like · 2 people

Erin Crossposter I can well believe that people WOULD hand him money..to shut him up...good lord, last I saw this much poop being shoveled I was on my friends farm.
January 31 at 8:17am · Like · 2 people

Frank Roberts Looks like a bunch of white trash in that pic.
February 1 at 5:04pm · Like · 1 person

Mckinley Kathy I hope he will never start another dog business hoping his trial coming up in spring for id theft he will be put behind bars this whole story needs to go to authorities i have said that over and over nothing seems to be getting there to authorities saving the dogs are the most important thing now but if we do not all write to authorities are we really helping future dogs from his abuse can we take k a chance of him starting up and hurting more dogs There is someone in the power to stop this bring charges this is fraud theft abuse
February 2 at 1:13am · Like
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: *SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT)   *SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:52 am

this was posted 2 days befor the statement above...

Bring AVA Home! Soldiers Dog Missing From Miltary Deployment Program:
I know posting this is calling attention to the monster and that is exactly what he wants. But, I also think it is important to show that he is willing to do any and most everything EXCEPT show or tell us where the ramaining pups are!
I can not tell you how this disgusts me!

*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) 168004_142647752462110_132126233514262_257245_665717_n

"what"
.by Scott Rmdt on Friday, January 28, 2011 at 5:54am.

"So we all got to have some excitement tonight a lot of folks have asked about April. Yes she didn't have the experience, nor the skills. But what she does have is the passion and drive. So through all this us being dragged threw the mud called everything and accused of everything under the sun. I always tried to remain the same which was hard then when we found out about Ava i was in shock and disbelief and to answer the question yes it is in our contract the dog must come back to RMDT for any reason if she was PTS in Oct we were still open. So that means they kept her a very short time with no chance of adjustment into her new home and pursuing the Alpha roll for either pup so. They didn't take advantage of free classes for them. So that part will be dealt with later. As we go through this whole ordeal. Folks have tried to play us against one another and finally April broke her whole grandiose. Ideas of being set up all the time so she made this mountain out of a mole hill. And she let herself get played she had it timed perfectly as the cops showed up at me x wives house to arrest me cuz she said I was harassing her, no what she was doing was setting me up! But April why did you send them to my X's house and not mine you were just here yesterday supposedly recording me for another set up and then you gave me h+*{ oops lost my train of thought so now your playing games with the authorities. Like I told you truth is great and not at all wrong to tell the truth, but to lie and warp the truth for your own gain that's just not right. People see right through you. Your wolf take on a victim roll and poor me. Your track record speaks for itself one husband had to kill himself to get away from you the next tried to do you in and he's in prison for that. Thankfully he didn't succeed. Rest assured its time for people to know who you are since you put all my stuff and some made up out there. Let's see heck even more last names than I got. Maiden name was Best then there was Montieth (which is the name under her Denver child abuse case is under) then Clark and now Hands. She has tried so hard to play the poor me roll and people are just tired of it she didn't like that people were still bashing her that she went to setting me up. Like tonight. You have also been trying to get people to buy into it by giving out customers info and telling them they didn't give me permission to adopt out there dogs and telling them about dogs never here. We never had a Mercy so why is it you are playing on peoples emotions. Your keeping the drama going so others can take your fall and divert the attention. The biggest problem is trying to convince folks you had nothing to do with RMDT at the end. Hmm who made the final decision on Koda and Sabbath. That's right you and who set up the only two chip in we had that's right and why did you do it at home on you computer, I don't do chip ins we are a for profit cooperation in which we will do a fund-raiser which is totally legal. So bring the attention where it needs to be. Yes I accept full responsibility for everything it was mostly my company but don't put it off on someone else or tell your husband I threw Mike under the bus. Everybody knows it was you that posted his name and #. So since we are telling all about you I'm going to post some pics and maybe a video or two so they get to know the real April. In short people the game that some play is what cost dogs their lives. Look how much time and energy was wasted with this stuff you need to. Go back to your suburbia and stay out of grown up business. You just can't say time out or re do. Or run to Italy"
Added January 28 · Like ·
Mary-Jane Matheson likes this.

Sandy Reynolds-Moore These people are sociopaths who try to sound "intelligent" by using word that they dont know the meaning of..(broke her grandiose????? WTH??)).what trash...
January 28 at 11:45am · Like · 2 people

Bring AVA Home! Soldiers Dog Missing From Miltary Deployment Program ‎*Remaining
January 28 at 11:45am · Like

Krissy Oppenheimer Caudle Seemingly written overnight, before being posted this a.m., misspellings and all...and yet, despite the effort, what does this really reveal? Nothing much. Not the best use of one's time. Why doesn't 'Scott RMDT' simply just speak to KKTV 11 or KOAA 5, to offer his side of the story? Why were other people's dogs evidently sold without their permission? Why wasn't a soldier's dog returned to the soldier? Unprofessional. Unethical.
January 28 at 11:52am · Like · 1 person

Monica Silvers Not really productive to get in April good, Scott bad... just need to find all the dogs.
January 28 at 11:58am · Like

Kathleen Malloy Angelo Wow, this guy is really ignorant. He comes across like a scam artist, even at his, "Best."
January 28 at 12:05pm · Like

Mckinley Kathy This is all crazy.Hes always threatning others started way back in Sept.He needs to tell about the dogs we dont need to hear his junk but just where dogs are.Scott Martin you are a sick person ,i suggest you go for therapy or some meds.
January 28 at 12:09pm · Like · 1 person

Mckinley Kathy crazy crazy crazy its turning into a war game drama.Its about dogs scottie Dogs Dogs not you scott doggie that you have been known to use.We dont care about your personal life restraining order we are animal lovers here on this page i guess you cant comprehend that in your little world.
January 28 at 1:01pm · Like

Krissy Oppenheimer Caudle He'll start posting "the truth"? When? In "24 hours"? Maybe when he's done with that pesky filing system.
???
January 28 at 1:05pm · Like · 1 person

Mckinley Kathy I dont think he will.Hes had a long while.Dealing with a man that has mental issues and the anger might explode more.Folks need to understand hes not a normal person does not think as we do.He could be very dangerous at that.Im not going to play into what he is enjoying anymore.The dogs are my focus and always will be.
January 28 at 1:40pm · Like · 1 person

Charlene McCuller This note doesn't even make sense! Is the dude a nut case on top of being a POS??
January 28 at 2:45pm · Like · 1 person

Krissy Oppenheimer Caudle The note is called 'what'. Striking title!
January 28 at 3:41pm · Like · 1 person

Laura Bailey someone needs to take him out into the middle of nowhere and MAKE him tell you where the dogs are then leave him..
January 28 at 5:42pm · Like · 2 people

Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: **** NEWS UPDATE RMDT ****   *SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:58 am

*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) 182196_147781901948695_132126233514262_287704_2577686_n
News First 5
"Coming up at 10: Remember Ava? She was a soldier's dog.. she was supposed to be taken care of while her owner was deployed serving our country.. instead she was put to sleep. Tonight we're talking to the man who promised to take care of her---we're asking the questions you want answered. Also---what can a deploying soldier do to make sure his or her pet will be okay while they're gone. See you at ten! Stefanie"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) 185861_147581831968702_132126233514262_286608_3821319_n
Scott Martin made the statement many months ago that Rae Hanna was with a retired, newly widowed Navy man. She was actually with a young military family who almost immediately tried to surrender her back to Scott for aggression issues. Scott refused to take her back and told the couple he would sue them if they re-homed or surrendered her to anyone else. Since the couple never received the copy of the paperwork they had signed, like Scott said he would send, they were afraid to rehome her and she lived in their basement.

They had decided to have her PTS before their next baby was due. Thank goodness we located her when we did!! She now has a very bright future!!

This is just ONE example of the lies he has told regarding the dogs whereabouts. Why should anyone believe the dogs are safe and in good homes without proof? He is a compulsive liar!

*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) 184050_148456388547913_132126233514262_292112_32220_n
Rae Hanna Update....
She is loving the snow in Anza and is working hard to get her girly figure back so she will be in tip-top shape when she finds her forever home!
THANK YOU to everyone who helped this senior beauty!! Surprised)

Comments:
Nicole Salter She's planning something. See that look in her eye.
Monday at 12:02am · Like · 1 person

Sarah Gana-D'agostino I saw Rae Hanna today and she was such a LOVE!! She was hugging me and kissing me and giving tons of squatty pibble love Smile She is happy ♥️
Monday at 10:37pm · Like · 2 people

Bring AVA Home! Soldiers Dog Missing From Miltary Deployment Program I am so thrilled she may finally get the perfect family home!
Thanks for the updates!!
Tuesday at 9:47pm · Like

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) 183392_148423058551246_132126233514262_291870_535519_n

Bring AVA Home! Soldiers Dog Missing From Miltary Deployment Program:
I spoke with 3 different owners/employees in neighboring businesses. They say Bailey was hit, killed and in the ditch. Scott told former employees/volunteers that Bailey was adopted that very same day. I contacted the Aussie rescue who had sent Bailey to him for training. Scott also told them she had been adopted but the phone numbers and email they had for him were disabled so they never had any proof she was adopted. He recently (after I spoke with them) sent a photo and said it was Bailey in her new home. They agree it is not her. Very strange!!
February 20 at 10:55pm · Like · 2 people

*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) 183914_148423458551206_132126233514262_291872_2300317_n

Scott Martin sent this pic to the rescue who sent him Bailey. Scott says she is in her forever home. The person I spoke with at the rescue says this is NOT Bailey. What do you think?

Comments:
Added February 20 · Like ·
2 people like this.

Krissy Oppenheimer Caudle NOT Bailey. Scott Martin is NOT a truthful person.
February 20 at 7:11pm · Like · 1 person

Shauna Owens Not even remotely. This dog has completely different coloring. This man is such a disgrace and clearly gives no thought to the treatment of those animals.
February 20 at 7:13pm · Like · 3 people

Bring AVA Home! Soldiers Dog Missing From Miltary Deployment Program Okay, just checking. I thought maybe I was as stupid as he says! ;o)
February 20 at 7:26pm · Like

Lisa Dean OMG!!!!!!! What an ass!!!!
February 20 at 7:30pm · Like · 1 person

Lisa Dean NOT BAILEY!
February 20 at 7:32pm · Like · 1 person

Melissa McDougald Odom Ditto, Lisa!
February 20 at 8:01pm · Like

Mckinley Kathy nope
February 20 at 8:02pm · Like

Mckinley Kathy He lies so much and forgets his lies and then puts lies upon lies
February 20 at 8:04pm · Like

Nicolle Ryan Not even close he could have at least used some dog that looked more like her, and where did she suddenly get spots....ever heard of Photoshop you idiot.
Monday at 8:54am · Like

Nicolle Ryan So the white stripe just migrated off her face???!!!!
Monday at 8:54am · Like

Nicolle Ryan and her chest???
Monday at 8:55am · Like

*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) 180963_146106082116277_132126233514262_278398_3524163_n

Does anyone recognize Koda or the guy (Sam) who bought him from Scott Martin without his owner's permission or knowledge? Koda was sold during the first two weeks of October 2010.
Please contact eriknpaula@gmail.com with any info.
Thank you!

*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) 183126_148631585197060_132126233514262_293375_586472_n

We are still looking for Isabella. Has anyone seen her? She is most likely still in the Colorado Springs area. She may be with a former RMDT employee or she may be with a ComCor case manager. There are very differing stories on her. Here is the last thing I am aware of that Scott Martin has said regarding finding her...
"It's your call and I'm going to show my hand very soon, and I'll give you this free piece of advise. I'm offering my help as I am the only legal person to handle and possess Izzy, but if anybody takes her, I will prosecute and if it's over state lines that's makes it a federal case and I don't think you want to set someone up like that, well maybe you do if your about the drama."
No one has heard from him regarding her whereabouts since he said the above in an email.
On a side note, since being issued a Cease and Desist by the State of Colorado and closing their doors, all contracts signed by RMDT and it's representatives are unenforceable. Scott seems to be of the impression that he has ANY legal rights to the dogs he sold, abandonded and/or gave away.
Added February 21 · Like ·
Mary-Jane Matheson and Nicolle Ryan like this.

COMMENTS:

Nicolle Ryan He's like a snarling scared dog in the corner and issuing out insults he can't back up with dick LOL. Must feel great to feel how all those poor pups felt in your supposed care.
Monday at 5:27pm · Like · 1 person

Marc Miller It doesn't become "a federal case". He's an idiot trying to be intimidating.
Monday at 7:36pm · Like · 1 person

Mckinley Kathy Have you talked to that place com cor and ask them?I guess alot of his workers came from there
Monday at 11:21pm · Like

*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) 184302_148632221863663_132126233514262_293380_687696_n

Does anyone recognize Tippy? This is a photo of her as a puppy. She would now be a full grown beauty!
Scott sold Tippy without her owner's knowledge or permission. Her owner does not want to remove her from her home IF she is in a safe, loving and stable home. She is only seeking to know where Tippy is and if she is in a suitable home.
Have you seen Tippy?
Added February 21 · Like ·

*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) 183516_148899138503638_132126233514262_294781_2795195_n

Does anyone recognize Diesel? He was originally going into the RMDT Military Deployment Foster Program. At some point he was up for adoption. Have you seen this dog in or near the Colorado Springs, CO are?
Please contact eriknpaula@gmail.com with any info and SHARE!
Thank you!!

Diesel is said to be with Dion, a former RMDT employee. Does anyone know Diesel or Dion who could possibly get some current photos of this handsome guy?

*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) 181949_149241091802776_132126233514262_296280_3439823_n

Does anyone recognize Bella? She went with a guy who pulled up in an antique corvette. Again, no reference check and no home visit were done! She is most likely still in the Colorado Springs area. If you have seen this pup please contact eriknpaula@gmail.com if you don't recognize her, please SHARE!
Thank you!
Added today · Like ·
2 people like this.

Comment:
Amanda Sue Bittner At first glance I thought this was Daisy, an ABd whom someone dumped in our neighborhood. We've been trying to find a good home for her. You can see her photos on my profile. Good luck on finding Bella!!
10 hours ago · Like

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) 167081_143941902332695_132126233514262_265968_6071684_n

A friend received this message from Scott during the night. I saw it just a few minutes ago.
"...why is it that you have not answered my emails when I had offered my help and asst. to you guys to help get Isabella? She rightfully belongs to me and if someone thinks they can challenge me on this please by all means. I have let you guys play your game long enough, why? Because even bad publicity is good publicity and this is free. But now I'm done with you guys stirring up emotions there's a reason that folks adopt from me, privacy! Do you know how many nut jobs would harass the guy that has one of the Pit Stop Pits or one of Vick's dogs think about it I deal with the most aggressive and people love the fact that they can give them a safe home for their remainder. You and Paula playing this game of cat and mouse is unbecoming of you. I have asked Paula many times to call me and she never has, now i offer you help through emails and you ignore me, but you want to put it out there on Ava's page, why? Because I said I'm not going to answer out there, I don't do drama. So which is it Missy are you here for the Drama or are you here for my pups. That's right I have put you on front street and this is just in PM. It's your call and I'm going to show my hand very soon, and I'll give you this free piece of advise. I'm offering my help as I am the only legal person to handle and possess Izzy, but if anybody takes her, I will prosecute and if it's over state lines that's makes it a federal case and I don't think you want to set someone up like that, well maybe you do if your about the drama.
So as always on rescues we didn't make any kind of profit and since this is on the Ava page this is what I'm willing to do. Get a list together of people that donated to RMDT for Ava, date and amount RMDT will match that amount if it's right and use it for these pups like Ra Hanna plane ticket, or placement pricing food etc. So get me a list of names, dates and amounts and we will set it up. I will email April and notify her as this is something we both always agreed upon, so I know she will agree to it.
So there you have it either we work together and do it for Isabella, or you guys need to start looking for your rocks that you need to hide under. Again call me and we can start from there........Scott"

Just so everyone is clear, Scott has blocked me on facebook. I am able to see NOTHING he posts anywhere. But, even if I was able to, after 10+weeks of attempting to contact him and he never one time answered or returned my calls, I will not speak to him. If he chooses to unblock me, he is welcome to contact me via fb.
Hey Scott, get your own list of donations together! That money was given to YOU! We have spent enough of our own money on these pups already! What have you spent??
Added February 2 · Like ·

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) 179381_143691015691117_132126233514262_264450_8360989_n

Where is Dozier? Was he adopted? Sold? Is he safe? If you recognize this dog or have any info on his whereabouts, please contact eriknpaula@gmail.com. Please share!
Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) 168411_142697115790507_132126233514262_257570_6739608_n

This will further explain why we are concerned with locating these dogs and knowing that they are safe and well cared-for. This is a message from the owner of this and other dogs who were taken to RMDT for training...

"He had my dogs sitting in thier own filth in small airline kennel.I still have one of thier collars I saved after washing it..cant get the piss smell out of it. He had skin ulcers from the urine..I DO HAVE PHOTOS.My other male pees with his chest on the ground and will hit the ground when a male raises his voice or if u correct him even gently with his lead. That dog got bit in the face by another dog...Scott had that dog on a leash he said.The dog didnt do much damage but scott tore them apart....u cant to that. He still sends me bills? After 6 wks he couldnt get my dogs to sit or anything. He would hit his chest call a dog up and put his knee up hard to teach them not to jump on people.He would sit in front of a dogs kennel with a water bottle with vinegar in it shooting it to make it not bark. My male is about 50 lbs and would crap in the airline kennel...he was in it like 22-23 hrs a day? I would too lol. So he put him in a kennel that I would put a cat in..no lie. I got alot more."
Added January 28 · Like ·
Mary-Jane Matheson likes this.

Krissy Oppenheimer Caudle Now that's TERRIBLE!
January 28 at 3:30pm · Like · 1 person

Edith Stover Dunning If this goes to court i hope this guy testifies.
January 28 at 3:40pm · Like

Nicolle Ryan I think they need to be taken to court i don't understand why people aren't suing this guys pants off :O
January 28 at 5:03pm · Like · 1 person

Amanda Jones I could just cry....Sad these poor babies!!!!
January 28 at 5:35pm · Like

Mckinley Kathy Police reports can be made i got emailed from one and said people need to start making reports and attorney generals office.I cant believe he trained like he did sounds like he has some deep anger boiling inside someday he will snap
January 28 at 5:57pm · Like

Betty Johnson Benson Were the dogs he had only Pit Bulls. I only seem to get half of an answer when I ask a while back.
January 28 at 7:56pm · Like · 1 person

Mckinley Kathy I have a suggestion why doesnt a petition get started that we all can sign and go to the attorney generals office with all that you have why let him get by with these horrible acts
January 28 at 7:59pm · Like

Bring AVA Home! Soldiers Dog Missing From Miltary Deployment Program NO, a lot were but not all. He had a lot of Bully Breeds...pit bulls, bulldogs, etc. There were Minpins, Newfoundlands, Shepherds, Akitas, a lot of breeds but 'mostly' pits
January 28 at 8:00pm · Like

Betty Johnson Benson Thank you for replying.
January 28 at 8:01pm · Like · 1 person

Bring AVA Home! Soldiers Dog Missing From Miltary Deployment Program Kathy, if you think that would help, please start a petition. I think that would be a good idea.
January 28 at 8:02pm · Like · 1 person

Mckinley Kathy maybe some other person would start
January 28 at 8:08pm · Like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT)   *SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*SEE UPDATE* "ROCKY MOUNTAIN DOG TRAINERS" (RMDT)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Original *Animals Voice Of Hope* BLACKLIST :: DOG (Pet) Boarding & Training Facilities-
Jump to: