The Original *Animals Voice Of Hope* BLACKLIST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE EXPOSE WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LATIESE REED - Evansville, IN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder
Founder

LATIESE REED -  Evansville, IN  Empty
PostSubject: LATIESE REED - Evansville, IN    LATIESE REED -  Evansville, IN  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:23 am

Idea LATIESE REED ABANDONED 4 DOGS- FOUND DEAD AT HER HOME 2 MONTHS LATER- POLICE CANNOT FIND HER YET - SHE IS ON FACEBOOK !

LATIESE REED -  Evansville, IN  180466_181808351861472_154556367920004_391360_3394079_n

From Passion for Animal Causes Advocacy Group, Tuesday, 26. Oktober 2010 at 08:03am:
Latiese Reed, of Evansville, IN abandoned her house and left two dogs in kennels and two dogs in the basement all who where found dead by investigators this weekend after receiving a report of a smell coming from the home. Latiese is current on her rent at this place but hasn't paid her utilities in a few months. The dogs in the kennels had no shot but the one dog in the basement tried to eat the other dog but they were left so long none of them survived. The house was also infested with maggots and fleas.

Arrow Police cannot locate Ms. Reed but here she is right on facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/people/LaTiese-Reed/100001052084917

"I AM 28 YEARS OLD AND I LIVE N EVANSVILLE INDIANA. I AM A FULL-TIME HAIR AND NAIL ARTIST AND ON THA SIDE I HAVE CHILDREN THAT IM VERY DEVOTED TO. I LIKE HANGIN OUT WITH MY FAMILY AND MY BESTESS LASHONDA. I LOVE LIFE AND I LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST.
"She lists herself as "self employed" and that she attended "Hark Knocks University".
If this woman has children as she states she may receive public assistance, Medicaid?, are her children enrolled in school in this area? How hard are police trying to find this woman might be the better question.

Here is the Evansville, IN police website, and they have a 'tip line'
http://www.evansvillepolice.com/
Evansville Police Department15 NW Martin Luther King Jr. BLVD Evansville, IN 47708

Email: info@evansvillepolice.com
Phone: (812) 436-7896
Fax: (812) 435-6175

Her picture matches the picture that was in the news video.
LATIESE REED -  Evansville, IN  Abuser_16924

Click here to see the news story and video. http://tristatehomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=210706

Arrow It's a secret that wasn't very hidden.
Authorities arrived at this house in the 1600 block of Morton Avenue in Evansville. According to a report, officers looked into this front window and saw two dog kennels. Locked inside each -- two dogs, both dead.

So the officers went in. "They entered the residence through an open window to check on the welfare of anybody who possibly might be inside or any other animals. And they found two additional dogs in the basement of the house," says Sergeant Josh Wittmer of the EPD.Police say all the dogs looked starved and dehydrated. In the basement, it appeared that one dog had tried to eat the other. And the house was crawling with maggots and fleas.Police later identified the renter of the property as Latiese Reed.
She's been charged with animal cruelty, abandonment and neglect. Police say she's abandoned the home -- and the dogs -- for some time.
"The animal control officer on the scene believed that they were there for about two months," says Wittmer.Neighbors didn't wish to appear on camera. They say they barely knew Reed. And they say they can't believe anyone would let something like this happen.
"They don't necessarily need to just leave them to suffer like that. I mean, there's plenty of people that will take them and care for them and try to find them a good home," says Wittmer.
Reed's next door neighbors say they haven't seen any signs of her -- not since the lights were shut off. The owner of the home says Reed has kept up with rent but hasn't paid utilities in several months. Police have talked with relatives to try and locate her, but they say they don't know where she is.

Arrow COMMENTS:

Tracy Himes umm...and she's still writing on facebook as of tonight?>>>>I copy and pasted this from her page. Tiese Reed getn drunk den a bitch on da block......livn my life to da fullest wit no worries.
November 16, 2010 at 6:53pm · Like ·

Renee Dietz Has someone notified the police????
November 17, 2010 at 2:29pm · Like ·

*Animals Voice Of Hope* B L A C K L I S T Renee - I hope so!!
November 18, 2010 at 10:32pm · Like
Renee Dietz I did...left a message on the tips line and emailed the profile link.
November 19, 2010 at 2:42am via · Like · 2 people ·

Rm Ro Nice detective work.
November 19, 2010 at 7:38pm · Like · 2 people ·

*Animals Voice Of Hope* B L A C K L I S T great job!!
November 19, 2010 at 8:50pm · Like · 1 person
Patti Held shared♥️
November 22, 2010 at 4:40pm · Like ·

Magdalena Mazurek Why is she still on Facebook? I remember I reported her to Interpol a month ago. And she is right now unhappy about cold weather. She should in the prison.
November 30, 2010 at 10:14pm · Unlike · 1 person ·

Claire Talltree Many people reported her. And she is still on, praising her efforts at getting drunk. On Dec. 15 she says, "just got the kids off to school." You think that would be easy to trace, eh?
February 2 at 1:28am · Like ·

*Animals Voice Of Hope* B L A C K L I S T ‎***UPDATE***
Matt Bennett: "From EPD: Lateise Reed has a court date set for January 20, 2011 at 1:30pm in the misdemeanor court. Our office is charging the highest crime that we can for the offense and that is, unfortu...nately, a misdemeanor. From this link " https://www.facebook.com/pages/Evansville-Police-Department/135321076485176?v=info
February 9 at 7:37pm · Like

Exclamation ~~~~~~UPDATE~~~~~~~~~

Reed had a court appearance on January 20th, 2011
Result: unknown
Back to top Go down
https://avohblacklist.forummotion.com

LATIESE REED - Evansville, IN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Original *Animals Voice Of Hope* BLACKLIST :: Neglect / Abandonment-
Jump to: