The Original *Animals Voice Of Hope* BLACKLIST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE EXPOSE WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING!!!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Waited by Terry Price Kimmel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder
Founder

I Waited     by Terry Price Kimmel Empty
PostSubject: I Waited by Terry Price Kimmel   I Waited     by Terry Price Kimmel Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:26 pm

To all of those who waited and for those still waiting...

I waited with you while the news of the storm began. You patted my head and told me not to worry, let’s wait and see.

I waited while you packed up what you could from the house and put away all the belongings.

You told me to wait just a while, let’s watch the TV.

I waited for you to say let’s go when they said we all had to leave.

I waited when they told you I couldn’t go with you. I sat and watched you go.

I waited from the window while I saw you drive away, you looked back at me and said “Wait out the storm, I’ll be back.”

I waited.

I was so thirsty I drank only the water that was there waiting for me, rising above me.

I waited while boats and people and helicopters went by and asked if there was anyone waiting to be saved.

I did not reply. I knew others like you were waiting longer than me.

I waited while my stomach grew thin and sore longing for food and full of toxins but hoping any moment that someone would stop ....and tell me that you were waiting for me.

I waited while I heard others like me... wailing, swimming in dark waters or tied up burning in the hot sun.

I dreamt someone would bring me to you, waiting for me.

I waited. ..While my aches grow to pain beyond recognition but I wanted you to know I was waiting for you.

I tremble and wait for death now because anything else would be too much to bear.

But I will wait for you forever.

I will wait for you in Heaven.

I Waited     by Terry Price Kimmel 200697_188212847887689_154556367920004_430085_5283052_n

~~~ NEVER EVER CHAIN YOUR DOG ~~~

When Hurricane Katrina struck New Orleans, Louisiana, the city’s human residents weren’t the only ones trying to cope with flooded and devastated homes. More than 250,000 pets — from cats and dogs to parrots and fish — were left stranded by the storm’s destruction. Owners, expecting to return a few days later, left food and water for their pets. But days turned into weeks, and pets had to struggle to survive without supplies or the love and care of their owners...

pic from http://www.dogsdeservebetter.com/katrina.html
Back to top Go down
https://avohblacklist.forummotion.com

I Waited by Terry Price Kimmel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Original *Animals Voice Of Hope* BLACKLIST :: Things to remember-
Jump to: